lundi 14 juin 2010

let's try in english

Yeah,
As I'm living in New York, I'm supposed to speak and write in english.
Soo, Let's try this one in english.

I apologize in advance for my english readers, this post will be surely plenty of mispelling and grammary mistakes, leave me a comment to teach me otherwise!

I wanted to tell you more about the Berkeley College...

This afternoon, we had the wonderful Textile analysis course and then the school invited all the international stoons for a appetizer/ meal (I don't know how I'm supposed to call it as It was at 3 o clock and it was open bar...Ahah!)

We celebrated the end of the quarter!We are not done yet but as next week is supposed to be a hard week, there will be no time to celebrate!...

The event was located near the Empire State Building and was on a rooftop: to be short: the view was amaaaazing.

We had a such good moment here!

héhé



See you soon My sweet readers!

2 commentaires: